cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nwambach
Constellation

Re: French Door Refrig. RF28JBEDBSG/AA Ice Maker Freezes and Leaks From Dispenser

We have the exact same problem. Frig is not even a year and a half old (as of 3/17/2019). About once every two weeks (or even more frequently) I have to access the ice maker and break out all the frozen cubes. Is there a resolution to this? Like others, I really like this frig, but the ice maker makes it pretty bitter sweet.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: French Door Refrig. RF28JBEDBSG/AA Ice Maker Freezes and Leaks From Dispenser

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

userJSlo5SPteE
Astronaut

Same problem!!!

userDV9jxmTCfR
Constellation

I am both happy and unhappy to see that other people have this problem. I have MODEL NUMBER: RF28JBEDBSR/AA and I am tired of working so hard just to get ice. I don't want to sue anyone, I just want ice.

Highlighted
sjtsnix
Asteroid

Model Number: RF28K9380SR/AA

Having this same issue for the past few months, and am out of warranty.

Samsung, can you assist me with this issue?  Sounds like this is a known defect?

Thank you,

Stephen

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@sjtsnix Hey Stephen, I would be delighted to look into this for you Smiley Happy Can you send me a private message with your serial number or any ticket numbers you may have?

sjtsnix
Asteroid

I attempted to send a private messages as requested, did you get it?... because I get this when I send that message:

"You have reached the limit for the number of private messages that yo ucan send for now. Please try again later."

You have reached the limit for the number of private messages that yo ucan send for now. Please try again later..jpg

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@sjtsnix I would try using a different browser and if that doesn't work, try to send one to me in about an hour. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

userivFOXhltV8
Astronaut

Yes we have this same issue, did Samsung not issue a recall on this and offer to make the repairs?? Or are we supposed to just join the class action lawsuit?

user4RUELm3apq
Astronaut

Mine does the same thing only the tray that holds the ice is cracked all over! Busted.