cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

French door fridge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model number : RF20HFENBBC not cooling. My fridge will say it’s at temperature for both compartments but not be cool. When I perform a hard reset  the compressor usually comes on and brings the fridge and freezer down to temperature. However, sometimes once it reaches temperature the  compressor will stop cycling and the fridge and freezer will still say it is at temperature when it is indeed not. Please help.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: French door fridge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with the serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with the serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you find out what the problem was?  I am having exact same issue on 4 month old fridge model RF28HFEDBSG/AA.  Blows too because we just went grocery shopping earlier today and all that goes into the trash because it showed correct temp but wasn't (figured it out when I got some ice cream that was melted).  When unplug and plug back in, then showed actual temp at 34 freezer 66 fridge.  It starts cooling again but after about an hour it stops again.  Already sent service request and really hopeing it's going to be a couple days not weeks.   I could understand if I had an older fridge but 4 months old??

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are having the same issue on Model RF28HDEDBSR/AA.......WE HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING!!!