cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Fridge Family Hub & Dishwasher Model: DW80K505OUS

Hello, I purchased my Samsung dishwasher about 2 years ago and this is the third time that i have had this problem. 

After a while of usage, the computer/motherboard, fried due to the moisture being trapped inside the casing because of the steam release of the auto open function at the end of the cycle. 

We have had it repaired twice already and now I am wondering what else can i do to prevent this from happening? May times we run the dishwasher in the evening so we are sleep when it opens. This is definitely a design defect and frankly I super frustrated with this model and design. 

Then our refridgerator has had ice maker issues at least twice in the last year and now there is a ridiculous amount of water pooling under the deli drawer. Two mechannics have been here to remedy the fridge and neither can figure out where the water is pooling from. 

Has anyone else had any issues with these? Any suggestions on repair? 

I am super upset and fed up. These appliances were not cheap and should work for longer than 2-4 years. 

Sincerely - 

the person who is ready to get rid of both my Samsung fridge and Dishwasher

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Fridge Family Hub & Dishwasher Model: DW80K505OUS

I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble with your appliances, from the sounds of it, it sounds like both units may require service. I would recommend reaching out to your extended warranty company if your unit is out of warranty. 

You can also find local service centers by visiting the following site: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

If you need any further assistance with Service inquiries, please feel free to contact one of our moderators directly http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Fridge Family Hub & Dishwasher Model: DW80K505OUS

Hi! 
We have had multiple people come to service our Fridge and dishwasher. These are the third instances. This is ridiculous. 
and telling me to use my warranty (which I have already - multiple times!!) is ridiculous. The products are terrible and I'm disappointed. I want a workable solution. They do not have one.