Original topic:

Fridge Refund Amount Change

(Topic created on: 1/16/21 8:16 AM)
userIx3q4FGy4z
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Looking to see if anyone has had the same issue as me, I have twice been offered a full refund by Samsung for cooling issues with me sealed system in my fridge/freezer, they have twice reduced the amount at a later date with no explanation. I have a letter Samsung's legal department sent to the New Jersey Attorney General confirming I have accepted a full refund, I have explained this three times to Samsung who have told me repairs and refunds would be in contact with my in 24 hours but they keep cancelling my call back and won't tell me why.

I have interest from my local NBC affiliate in my story and have provided them with the letter sent by Samsung's legal department, they are asking for access to my recordings of the phone calls offering me the full refund. I hate to go down this line but I can't get Samsung to explain why they have told the New Jersey attorney general we have an agreement then backed out of it. It sounds like they are pushing the boundaries of legality here, hence the interest from my local TV station. 

I would appreciate if anyone has had the same experience before I move forward with sending the rest of the details to the news agency. 

Thanks. 

0 Likes
3 Replies
usereDH5ezIMD3
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Go for it.  I have 50 pages of documentation about the monitor they lost.  I hope others take note as they need a wakeup call!

I am also talking to media outlets about exposing their lack of fair business practices after the sale!

Get the word out!

userIx3q4FGy4z
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Ok thanks, I'm glad it's not just me in this situation. I have provided the documents and audio to the news station and they are wanting to run the story, there coming to film on Thursday, I am reaching out to others on Samsung's social media platforms to add to the story. This is not the first time they have heard of these issues, but the letter I have from Samsung's legal department confirming a full refund plus the recorded phone calls has their attention on unethical business practices.

0 Likes
userowxTIB8tKW
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

They are pulling the same garbage  with me about my stove. They need a lesson since this is obviously their way of  " honouring warranties". Now I'm worried about my $3000+ fridge as well. 

0 Likes