JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Fridge View Inside Not Working

(Topic created: 08-05-2022 07:03 AM)
Valkyrie1
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I can upload pics, change temp, ice, all kinds of stuff BUT LOOK INSIDE THE FRIDGE, NOPE!! I have new Spectrum high speed router and wi-fi too. My Samsung DW talks to me when done. Yes, I've reset everything. Why offer this if it's not going to work? I have Samsung washer, dryer, DW and fridge. What can be done?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! I can definitely understand the frustration of not being able to use this really awesome feature on your refrigerator. I recommend reaching out to our dedicated SmartThings team about this. They will have the best tools and resources to further assist in getting your View Inside feature working. You can reach them directly by calling: 1-866-813-2404. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! I can definitely understand the frustration of not being able to use this really awesome feature on your refrigerator. I recommend reaching out to our dedicated SmartThings team about this. They will have the best tools and resources to further assist in getting your View Inside feature working. You can reach them directly by calling: 1-866-813-2404.