1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, I can definitely see the concern with having plastic pieces in your ice. That's not supposed to happen. We would like the opportunity to speak with you directly about this to determine the best resolution available at this time. If you would, please reach out to one of the moderators here by clicking our name, and then selecting private message. In your message, please include the full model and serial numbers for your refrigerator, as well as any additional information about this issue. We thank you for reaching out about this, and are happy to work with you to find the best solution. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
How old is it? Is it still under warranty? If so, I would pursue a warranty solution.
0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Do you change the water filter regularly?
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, I can definitely see the concern with having plastic pieces in your ice. That's not supposed to happen. We would like the opportunity to speak with you directly about this to determine the best resolution available at this time. If you would, please reach out to one of the moderators here by clicking our name, and then selecting private message. In your message, please include the full model and serial numbers for your refrigerator, as well as any additional information about this issue. We thank you for reaching out about this, and are happy to work with you to find the best solution.