Original topic:

Fridge rebooting randomly

(Topic created: 01-24-2021 03:35 PM)
userjmGV1Mj3Fc
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Can I get advice on a Samsung fridge rebooting randomly? 
model RF4289HARS/XAA

software is up to date version 2.780

thanks 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

The next step would be to proceed with service. You can use the following link below to request service or contact our phone support line at 1-800-Samsung to have service set up for you: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Have you tried resetting the switch at the top of the door? Is the screen fully rebooting or just going black?

0 Likes
userjmGV1Mj3Fc
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Yes I did, that reboot didn't do a thing. 
unplugging the fridge neither 

and yes it is just rebooting, a bio and the loading bar progressing 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Does it show any error codes? Have you tried unplugging the refrigerator for 10 minutes?

0 Likes
userjmGV1Mj3Fc
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Yes and yes

userjmGV1Mj3Fc
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I mean no error code, sorry, and I unpluggged 

it

Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

The next step would be to proceed with service. You can use the following link below to request service or contact our phone support line at 1-800-Samsung to have service set up for you: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userosYIYDCGq5
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am having the same issue. Along with the following error message:

Cannot find Wi-Fi Interface. Reboot the system and try again.

I tried unplugging it, resetting it with a paperclip, shutting off the wi-fi and nothing. I called in last week and was on the line for an hour with absolutely no help. They transferred me 4 times and then said someone would call me back and they never did. I then tried a live chat and it was another lengthy process where all they wouldn't even try to help just want to send out a technician. Only 1 app was working, which really **bleep**, but I like that app and this constant rebooting is annoying but I know how much a service call can run. I will never buy a Samsung fridge again.

0 Likes