cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Gas Oven nx58f5500ss

I Have seen this question on your message boards but I have not seen an answer. My gas burners work fine, so does broil, but all of the sudden, I cannot get the bake function to work. Nothing happens. No gas smell, no ignition, nothing. This was purchased in 2016 from Home Depot which also seems to be the trend.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Gas Oven nx58f5500ss

Have you flipped the circuit breaker to "reset" the range?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes, that was one of the first things we tried based on prior answers on this site. We have ordered a compatable igniter. Hopefully switching that out will do the job.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Please be careful if you aren't having a tech switch it out for you! Keep me posted on how it works out for you too. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.