cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Gas Range NX58M6630SS/AA is Defective!

I have had the same part repeatedly replaced on our gas range and Samsung will not admit to the product being defective. My warranty will expire on Tuesday and it is broken again. The keypad buttons do not work. Last night we were unable to turn it off. 

Samsung, when will you take responsibility for this defective product? I'd like to send it back. This product is unsafe. You have been notified of this fact many times and are culpable for the risk caused by this.

Who else is experiencing this issue? Perhaps if we band together they will be forced to deal with this defective product rather than ignoring the issue. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Gas Range NX58M6630SS/AA is Defective!

We are sorry to hear that, could you send us a private message with your full serial number and any previous ticket numbers you have? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Gas Range NX58M6630SS/AA is Defective!

There is  a defect in gas oven stove NX58K7850SG.. stove does not cook correctly, buring and not cooking food.  Replaced thermostat and now the circuit board needs to be replaced because showing false images.  I think the problem is heat is getting into circuit board and short circuiting the board.  This has to be known issue since there is an attorney looking for class action lawsuit against samsung.  Why not admit  your problem instead of making people go through nonsense to get fixed!!!!