cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Gas Stove, NX58K9500WG, Stove and Gas Valve Placement.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I will be purchasing a Samsung NX58K9500WG slide in gas stove.

In reviewing the installation and user manuals, I have 2 questions:

1.  Will the stove be able to be placed directly adjacent to the back wall?   I do not see any clearence information for this.

2.  Where is the gas hookup?   Although I see the power cord location on page , I do not see a similar page for  the gas.   I do see the suggested gas valve location at the house side, but I only find a general area of the stoves pipe location.   An image would be wonderful.

Thank you.

zgwforum@yahoo.com

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Gas Stove, NX58K9500WG, Stove and Gas Valve Placement.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. Some of this information is available in the Install Guide. The stove can be mounted flush to the wall (pg 15), paying attention to the following caution:

CAUTION This range has been designed to comply with the maximum allowable wood cabinet temperature of 194 °F (90 °C). Make sure the wall covering, countertops, and cabinets around the range can withstand the heat (up to 194 °F [90 °C]) generated by the range. If not, discoloration, delamination, or melting may occur.

There is also a rear filler kit available (pg. 17) if one is required.

The gas valve and power hookup are indented on the rear cabinet, shown in the picture below.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Gas Stove, NX58K9500WG, Stove and Gas Valve Placement.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. Some of this information is available in the Install Guide. The stove can be mounted flush to the wall (pg 15), paying attention to the following caution:

CAUTION This range has been designed to comply with the maximum allowable wood cabinet temperature of 194 °F (90 °C). Make sure the wall covering, countertops, and cabinets around the range can withstand the heat (up to 194 °F [90 °C]) generated by the range. If not, discoloration, delamination, or melting may occur.

There is also a rear filler kit available (pg. 17) if one is required.

The gas valve and power hookup are indented on the rear cabinet, shown in the picture below.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post