Original topic:

Gas Stove Samsung did not send qualified installatin technician

(Topic created on: 3/26/21 5:26 PM)
userZE4Zolcq3u
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I paid for delivery of Gas stove I bought, Installation and Haul away. Samsung sent a NON Qualified techcncian, he admitted he was not trained in Gas installation who Dropped off GAS stove and left! Did not do installation that I PAID for or Haul Away of old stove I PAID for. 1 week later I still have 2 stoves in my tiny kitchen, no follow up after numerous phone calls and I was told it would be "escalated" to fix it! NOPE!

0 Likes
4 Replies
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

To verify, was the range purchased through Samsung directly or through a different retailer? Typically, someone from your gas company would need to come out and hook gas up to the range as they are qualified in "installing" gas, so to speak. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userZE4Zolcq3u
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

purchased through Samsung directly. I paid for gas installation. They sent wrong technician who said he was not qualified in gas stoves. But  THE FOLLOW UP SERVICE IS HORRENDOIUS DEALING WITH SAMSUNG. Tranferred 5 times to differant depts with no follow up after  1 week. Thank you

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I totally understand your frustrations. Regretfully, there's not much we can do here since we don't have access to your account.  You will need to contact our E-Commerce department directly as they are the ones that you would need to speak with. Their direct number is 855-726-8721. I wish there was more we could do for you :( 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userZE4Zolcq3u
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thank you. I think that is the number I called and got transferred 5 times and hung up on and was told it might take 9 days for a answer even after they "Escalated" the problem. Tried chat and was never transfered to right service after being transferred to 3 different depts over chats. Sadly I  will never order Samsung ever again as their customer service is so horrible.

0 Likes