cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Gas oven won’t heat over 175

Last night while fixing dinner my oven temperature dropped to 175 and wouldn't go any higher. I have a gas(propane) model NX58M6630SS. It was purchased September 7, 2019. The burners and broiler all work but when I press bake 350 lights up then drops to 175. It doesn't matter if I hit convection bake, convection roast, or bake it does the same thing. Very disappointed!! Any suggestions would be helpful.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Gas oven won’t heat over 175

I had the same thing happen today for the first time.  We bought it 18 months ago.  I wonder if it can be reset.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Change the control board on the stove, use lodel number to order your new control board. Easy to install plug and play always take a picture before you disconnect any wires or connector
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Try resetting the unit by flipping the breaker.  If the trouble continues after that.  Service would be needed.  If you would like to move forward with that process, send me a private message so that I can set this up for you.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Looks like this is a known issue with Samsung ovens. It just happened to mine also. Resetting it didn't work. Very disappointing!