cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userPHa9660xnc
Constellation

Gas range rubber feet NX56M6630SS

Right after buying our gas range the little rubber feet fell out or broke off.  Finally got around to calling Samsung only to find out they won't sell just the feet, you have to buy the whole grate at over $100 each! Hard to believe since they weren't glued in very well to begin with. Anyone come up with a work around buying new grates?

4 REPLIES 4
userPHa9660xnc
Constellation

Re: Gas range rubber feet NX56M6630SS

@userPHa9660xnc wrote:

Right after buying our gas range the little rubber feet fell out or broke off.  Finally got around to calling Samsung only to find out they won't sell just the feet, you have to buy the whole grate at over $100 each! Hard to believe since they weren't glued in very well to begin with. Anyone come up with a work around buying new grates?

IMG_20190727_150147.jpg

Well I believe I found a great solution. We went to an auto store and they had lots of rubber "tips" that would fit perfectly but not heat resistant. All the guys behind the counter became very interested in my problem and also that Samsung wouldn't sell the rubber feet that are just glued on. We all finally decided on the heat resistant wire seperators for $5, right height, just needed to be trimmed to fit the area. While not rubber but a hard plastic, they trimmed easily enough and were glued down with heat resistant glue. Work like a charm. IMG_20190727_150111.jpg

userVgydX4ZhKw
Constellation

Hi, could you share what heat resistant glue you used? And has it worked well? Thanks so much!

userf7Z5X3304Y
Astronaut

Has the above solution worked out for you?  I'm concerned with  rubber and glue being so close to an open flame and wanted to see if the solution did in fact solve the problem.  I too have spent hours on the phone trying to resolve this issue, however, this is a quality error in the design (material use), not just a replacement part.      My email is <HIDDEN>., please advise status of your solution.

user0zHAnb3dab
Astronaut

This is absolutely ridiculous. Almost bordering on fraud. The rubber feet have melted on my 1 year old stove. After 2 hours and 5 phone calls later they will replace one of my grates as a courtesy. The rubber feet probably cost 29 cents a piece. Wonder if any other brands of stove may fit the Samsung. Not happy with Samsung at all.