JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Glass Stove Top Cracked

(Topic created on: 3/15/21 9:15 AM)
user1e8eitiuKH
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We have a Samsung Electric Stove/Oven manufactured in June 2018 and the stovetop cracked for no apparent reason. The model number is NE59N6630SS. What are our options?

userZvs0DHPpIk
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

In mid-July of 2019, I purchased a Stainless Steel Smooth Surface 5-Element 5.9-cubic ft Self-Cleaning Freestanding Electric Range (model # NE59M4310SS).  However, late last night, the glass on its electric range cracked spontaneously while the stove was not in use.  I would like to have the range repaired.  Please advise.

Samsung_S3OrWa8
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Bought this range 6 years ago and the cooktop glass just cracked one day.

Normal usage and just one day the glass cracked. Cracks from various places, bottom left and middle and left and went all the way up to the top.

0 Likes
Samsung_S3OrWa8
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Look through the forum, cracked glass seems to be a common issue with Samsung. 

This is a safety health hazard issue and potentially fire hazard issue. 

Report this issue to SaferProducts.gov

0 Likes
usersonKIqQddj
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Glass cracked on cooktop 

Only had the stove for 7 months 

Model NE58F9710WS/AC

Very disappointed in how fragile this is.

0 Likes
SamsungBri
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html  Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user3c8w6rqqxK
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Same here. Tech even said it was a defect that was standing with me. He called support and they said no its physical damage and not covered. What?  We were both shocked. Tech called Samsung support and explained that he's standing right here and it's a defect. Samsung  placed us on hold and came back and said the Tech said it's not covered. The Tech said it's a defect and I'm standing right here with customer. Samsung said no its the higher up Tech that denied it. Never again!  Regret filling my house with Samsung!

0 Likes
userUvUlQ2OJc6
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Good morning i have a samsung stove model ctr464nb01 june2017

m/c :ctr464nb01p/fa

S/n <hidden>

Glass top broke due to my childs negligent i wil like to replace and for technician to check if my stove is stil in good order im based in durban umlazi location

0 Likes
SamsungBri
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Since your product was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area. https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userOusg1o3hjT
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Model# NE58F9710WS
Serial# <HIDDEN>
Electric duo flex.
I have what appears to be the beginning of a crack as well. It is on the "fast boil" eye.
My oven is also throwing an E-21 code.
I am disappointed as I thought it would be longer before I had issues. I really don't even use it very much.
I am using the correct pots as suggested in the owners manual.

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

This would need to be serviced.  Could you send us a private message so that we can get some additional information?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

0 Likes