JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Glass Stove Top Cracked

(Topic created: 03-17-2021 08:23 PM)
user1e8eitiuKH
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We have a Samsung Electric Stove/Oven manufactured in June 2018 and the stovetop cracked for no apparent reason. The model number is NE59N6630SS. What are our options?

userIrsGTvQtHs
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

After only 7 month one of the eyes have started to crack in several places. Model #NE59T4311ss

0 Likes
userEKU2unq3oX
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My glass stove top broke, not sure how, but tried to order a new stove and it's been backordered until the middle of June. Can I order a replacement glass stove top and have it repaired? If so, what information do you need and where can I order it from?

0 Likes
useru4YhHr3w7m
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have a Samsung electric range with a glass top that just spontaneously cracked while I was heating soup (only had 1 burner on med-high heat). This is not expected performance for a stove top. Is this a known defect, safety issue, or has Samsung made any recalls related to the stove model NE58F9710WS? Based on other customers posts this seems to be a known problem and I do not want to pay to replace the top if this is a known defect and safety issue with the stove if it's just going to happen again.

Any information is appreciated. Thank you. 

userYhVvOS0oas
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My stove just cracked too and am super disappointed. 

userNVypONnxZs
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am now on crack #3 after two top replacements.   I am so disappointed!

userYhVvOS0oas
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Wow, 

It seems that Samsung has created a lot of stoves that have cracked within months of taking them out of the box...Including mine.   I don't understand how or how much to replace this problem.  How did stoves last for 50 years before these crappy glass tops?

sojdad77
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
our regular Glass top stove Crack to. it was going to cost more then the stove to replace. we ended up with a new one.
muratoruc
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

The Electric Range is pretty new, it was bought around 1 year ago when we moved to this new house (10 months ago). While my wife was heating a pot, it was suddenly cracked. We are so sad and try to find a solution for replacement. We would be appreciate if you help us. We are seeking urgent assistance due to COVID era as we are all working from home. Thanks!

Serial Number : <hidden>

M/C : NE59M4320SS/AA

Serail Number photoSerail Number photoCracked Glass Top - 1Cracked Glass Top - 1Cracked Glass Top - 2Cracked Glass Top - 2Cracked Glass Top - 3Cracked Glass Top - 3Cracked Glass Top - 4Cracked Glass Top - 4

0 Likes
muratoruc
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Can someone please help me out?

0 Likes
user90YpLUl85v
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello,,,,, We are a samsung fans, everything is samsung in this home. Never had any problem. Till now, of course, now that everything is so hard cause the virus. We are so happy with our appliances and phones (S20 ulta), and our tvs. Any way, while my  sweet wife was making our dinner  our electric range glass top cracked. We need help to replace it.  Both of us need to eat healthy and we use our range 3 times a day. Please help us!

0 Likes