Original topic:

Glass Stove Top Cracked

(Topic created: 01-26-2021 06:27 PM)
user1e8eitiuKH
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We have a Samsung Electric Stove/Oven manufactured in June 2018 and the stovetop cracked for no apparent reason. The model number is NE59N6630SS. What are our options?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Samsung_Ez1Yvdf
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I had a cracked top glass replaced on my NZ30K7570ORG electric  cooktop by Samsung approved repairman Dec. 2019. Everything was working fine until a couple days ago. Now when I try to turn the burners on right side of stove there is no response to the pressing of On. Also no response from pressing the child lock. No problems with the 2 left burner or the center rear burner controls. Wondering if anyone has seen this issue and possible solutions?

0 Likes
userifRMYZtv8B
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My son's Samsung Electric Stove Glass Top is cracked as it seems is the issue with many other consumers with this product of yours.  

M/C  NE59M431055/AA   S/N (Removed)

He purchased the extended warranty from Lowes and the company that represents them  refuses to come and even look at it saying that it is a cosmetic issue.

The burner doesn't work and is an electrical hazard and fire hazard and I want to know how Samsung will stand behind their product - that many have trusted - including myself, and contact me to arrange to have this repaired or replaced - as with so many exact complaints Samsung must bear the burden of correcting this as it also puts us at risk of having plastic/glass working it's way into our food. 

0 Likes
Members_IFUXElb
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My Samsung M/C NE59J7850WS/AA cooktop has several cracks both in and outside the heating area.  The unit was manufactured in February 2017 and I purchased it in April.  I have an extended warranty and when a repairman came out, I was told Samsung would probably deny my claim since they blame any crack as misuse.   I clean my stove daily with Cerama Bryte and have a backup stove in my garage for extended cooking to avoid the risk of cracking from excessive heat.  Good plan, but it backfired.  It just keeps cracking.  I have not heard back from the repair company who investigated the initial cracks.  I have had issues with this stove from the beginning.  The oven doesn't heat to temperature -- the first repairman said he would need to research the problem as he had never seen a stove like that but never heard back. The second repairman said to adjust it up or down as needed because there was nothing he could do.  He also told me that the clock display couldn't be fixed.  It only shows on the hour time since most of the numbers won't light up.  One of the plastic rivets on the door hinge snapped.  I was told it was cosmetic only.  All in all, this $1,899.00 stove has been a very expensive disappointment.  Does Samsung really deny these claims or were the repairmen taking liberties with misrepresenting Samsung's customer Service?  

Cognacdave
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

16483318414948321018088986861756.jpg

 Brand new Samsung oven with small cracks in the glass. Anyone have any suggestions? I just bought this two days ago. 

Bruzeta
Comet
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
return it
NukeLife
Comet
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I agree return it
Cognacdave
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I just called Samsung, and they said they couldn't help me. Haha, gotta lug this thing back to lowes. 😔
0 Likes
NPC1
Comet
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
😆 probably cheaper for them to have you return it than send a tech, etc. Hope you didn't have to rent a uhaul.
0 Likes
Cognacdave
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Thank God I don't have to. I got a truck, lol. I hope they don't mind. I burnt the box it came in.
0 Likes
userPWpoVYe9wi
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello. Last night our glass top stove cracked in multiple places over the one burner we had just used. No apparent reason. What are my options? I’m very frustrated as it seemingly just broke out of nowhere. Thanks 

0 Likes