cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Google Calendar stops syncing

Hello, is anyone else having this issue or similar?

Got the family hub fridge and google calendars connected to it. Up until recently all was fine and synced perfectly. Then a software update came along and now the calendar appointments, when added into google calendar do not sync down to either the fridge or the family hub app.

If you remove and re-add the calendar, all the new appoinments appear and then new ones also push down for about an hour, but after that it stops again. If you add an event to the calendar on the fridge that pushes back OK to google..

I have cleared it many times, set up brand new calendar accounts, all do exactly the same.

Support team have tried and not got to the bottom of it yet.

Any ideas anyone?

Switching the device off using the red switch at the top of the door does not help, and all timezones/dates/times are correct

I am about to test it out using Outlook account is a middleman

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Google Calendar stops syncing

I was coming on to ask the EXACT same thing. I've deleted and added again, reset the refrigerator, turned WiFi on and off. When I try to add the event by hand on the refrigerator screen-it says server down. We've had this refrigerator for 5 years with no problems until a couple of weeks ago. So frustrating! 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Google Calendar stops syncing

Great minds must think alike as I too was going on here for the reason.   Done all the same troubleshooting.   Going to email support about it.

Just spoke with support.  The gentleman I was talking to has maybe talked to half a dozen people since Friday with the same issue.   While this issue has not been truly identified as a Known Issue it is well in its way.