cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Handles Peeling on Stove

Has Samsung replaced any of those who were dealing with peeling appliances? 

after a year, our stove started peeling around the handles. Looks horrendous and cheap! Of course, no longer under warranty... just wondering if Samsung has stepped up to the plate for anyone else going through the same headache.

8 REPLIES 8
Asteroid

Re: Handles Peeling on Stove

Having the same problem, did you find anything out?

Thanks, Jerry

Constellation

I have the Samsung stove, dishwasher, and fridge. They cost me thousands. Only had them 3 years and stove and dishwasher are peeling around the handles.

Astronaut

My stove door is peeling just short of 2 years. hope the rest of my black stainless appliances don't start peeling too!!Terrible!!Terrible!!

Asteroid

We have a 1 year old stove that is doing the same thing. It's been years since this issue has come up. 20201031_105658.jpg

20201031_105726.jpg

20201031_105648.jpg

Asteroid

I have Samsung black stainless appliances that are also peeling and just a little over 1 year old. They are telling me that it is cosmetic and not under warranty. This has to be illegal to sell something as black stainless steel -- but really it is just painted over!

Astronaut

I have the Samsung stove, dishwasher, and fridge also.  They cost me thousands. Only had them 3 years and stove and dishwasher are peeling around the handles. Extremely disappointed!

Constellation

I am having the same problem with my range it's only a year and half old it's only going to get worse sooooo upset. I was told they don't cover cosmetic issues and the cost of replacing oven door is 300.00 PLUS. If so many people are having the same problem it's obvious it's a production issue. 

image.jpg

Constellation

Same issue here. My appliances are just about a year old. Bought all new appliances when we bought our new home