Original topic:

Hidden Menu on French Door Fridge?

(Topic created: 09-07-2021 09:01 AM)
BMoneyBrett
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Good afternoon,

Can somebody please tell me what this hidden menu does on my fridge (RF268ABWP)? It's not the forced defrost menu and it's not the demo mode menu.

The left side can be adjusted from 0-15 and the right side can be adjusted from 0-4. I accidentally zeroed out all the parameters for 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4.

https://youtu.be/VjhH7wDvpVs

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
4 Replies
SamsungBri
Neutron Star
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, I apologize for the frustration this may have caused. Can you please provide your full model code to better assist? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
BMoneyBrett
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

RF268ACWP/XAA

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungBri
Neutron Star
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Regrettably, I can only suggest contacting our parts department J&J international at 1-800-627-4368 to purchase the service and/or user manual to accurately assist you further.  I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
BMoneyBrett
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Samsung does not stand behind their refrigerators.

Our French Door refrigerator has been having issues since we got it. The refrigerator does not cool properly and the back panels always freeze over. Because the temperature of the freezer doesn't stay cold, it can't make ice. 

We've spoiled so much food prematurely because of these terrible refrigerators.

I filed a complaint with the NJAG and NJ BBB. I got a call from Samsung trying to tell me I'd have to pay to fix it and said I'm not paying for this manufacturing defect and they hung up on me.

I'M NOT PAYING TO FIX THIS KNOWN MANUFACTURING DEFECT.

Be warned, Samsung will try and deflect and make you pay for their defects when all Samsung refrigerators should be recalled. 
0 Likes