Original topic:

Stove issues - HOT SURFACE light will not go off

(Topic created: 04-28-2022 06:26 AM)
pEwglj3
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello

My Samsung glass flat top stove HOT SURFACE light will not go off after two days.  How can I fix it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. If you unplug the unit or cut the power to it at the circuit breaker for about 5 minutes, then retry it, does it work as intended? If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. If you unplug the unit or cut the power to it at the circuit breaker for about 5 minutes, then retry it, does it work as intended? If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator