JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to turn off ice maker Samsung refrigerator model RF23HCEDBSR/AA

(Topic created: 01-15-2021 07:09 AM)
user8PFzMYYRQs
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I want someone to instruct me on turning off the ice maker in a Samsung refrigerator model RF23HCEDBSR/AA. I'm sick of dumping it twice a day to prevent constant freeze-up and having to use a hairdryer to defrost the stupid refrigerator. I'm sick of it. Wish I had never bought this refrigerator. Looks like everyone else is having the same problem.

How do I turn off the upper ice maker?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

To turn off the ice maker touch where it says "Ice Maker Off" until the icon turns on. Don't hold it because it will turn on the control lock.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

To turn off the ice maker touch where it says "Ice Maker Off" until the icon turns on. Don't hold it because it will turn on the control lock.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes