cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Re: Ice Maker Keeps Freezing

I would love any information about the class action suit that may be happening over this.  I just spoke to an attorney friend about it and I am 100% ready to do this.  If it is already in the works I'd like to join and help in anyway I can.
Not testing a product like this is a serious disservice to consumers and the trying to sell the fix makes it even worse.  I'm already done with SAMSUNG, they've proven to me they are incoppotent with simple things like testing and QA - but hitting them in their greedy pocket books would feel good about now - as I sip my drink with no ice!
 Samsung!!

Constellation

Re: Refrigerator recall?

We have the same problem. We even had our dealer come out and replace all the inside parts. The repairperson told us this is a common problem with them. Poor design. Ours keeps frosting up till the fan starts making noise. We have to pull all the food and defrost it. The worst part is that the fridge shows a cold tempature when in fact it is not cold. The thermometer is in a poor spot. I used a secondary thermometer and it was off 10 degress. Anything in the front just spoils. At this point I am in for any action that fixes it or replaces it.  Model: RF261BEAESR

Astronaut

I have the same issues.  My ice maker continues to freeze up and my fridge won't cool.   Samsung is not worth the money.

Constellation

i have made numerous phone calls and recieved no satisfaction it is time for yau to reach out to me and with a solution that suits me not you i am a first time responder and would hate to use this to my advantage but i will in a heart beat i am tired of dealing you

Astronaut

I have a Samsung Model RF28HFEDTSR and have the same issue.  I have to defrost the ice maker every other day and my fridge won't cool.  For the money you would think that Samsung would back the product and not just throw a bunch of useless fixes at it when we all know they don't work.

Asteroid

Agreed

-------------------------------------Signature------------------------------------------

[US only] Save on your online purchases with the cashback site trusted by 10 million users

Constellation

We have the same issues over here. Tired of having to defrost every week and now our refrigerator is not cooling. Our food keeps going bad quick! We've had to buy a small fridge just to keep our milk! We're tired of having it serviced and doing the solutions Samsung has suggested with no success!! It works for 2 weeks and then it's back to the same issues. Has there been any new solutions? We have model #RF28HMEDBSR

Asteroid

This says "solved" yet it appears to me that it is NOT SOLVED! These refrigerators, including mine, continue to freeze up and leak. I have had mine serviced numerous times and the class action law suit appears to continue but goes nowhere so far! There is no excuse for Samsung failing to correct these "freezing up and leaking" issues!  Mine is leaking yet again this morning! Since Samsung does nothing whatsoever to correct this, why would I ever purchase another product by Samsung? So fed up!

Constellation

I have a samsung refrigerator that constantly freezes. I had a service person tell me I need to order parts but I can find the paper he left. Can anyone help me. The twin cooking plus system is frozen. He said it was something to do with the defrost cycle. Can anyone please help

Asteroid

I have water under crisper, loud noise, ice on back panel for a $3000 refrigerator I should not have to manually defrost. I am not confident with the temperature that shows on the door because I can no longer adjust it. I bought my Samsung French door refrigerator in 2015, my first refrigerator purchase. I will be warning all others to stay away. This doesn't make any sense that Samsung has not created a fix or something for what seems to be common problems with their refrigerator.