cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Ice Maker Keeps Freezing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had my refrigerator almost 5 years. The ice maker always freezes up. It is aggravating and hard to defrost. I have heard of others with the same problem. What can be done?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have a four door fridge with flex side on bottom. The ice maker is consistently leaking and freezing over. What do I do? 
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was so happy when my husband got me a Samsung family hub refrigerator for Christmas a year-and-a-half ago. Well, it's been nothing but problems since with the ice maker. I've been defrosting it like Samsung told me to do and today, the icemaker snapped in half. I called customer support and they said unfortunately they couldn't help me ias there are no technicians in my area to come and fix it. Guess I won't be buying any Samsung products again. 15919736383798004732448863146168.jpg

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is the email of the Samsung Appliance president's office <hidden>

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem,but I live in India.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also need to add that it was unplugged for 3 days and reset.  Dishwasher went out also so we just bought all new stuff.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So like many I had the freezing up issue. Well I took care of that but now the ice maker only makes about 6 cubes every day max.  Replaced the filter and lowered the temp.  No change.  What could the issue be now?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also need to add that it was unplugged for 3 days and reset. Water filter was replaced with an OEM one as well.  Dishwasher went out also so we just bought all new stuff.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a 1.5 year old model rf263beaesr refrigerator that the ice machine stopped working suddenly.  I heard this is an onions problem in Florida and wish I was told about the class action law suit before buying this.  
How can I get this fixed without paying a fortune. I am still paying off the refrigerator.  

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same thing spend a lot of money on that fridge and we have not been able to use the ice maker cause it freezes up as soon or when I finally get it cleaned out, so frustration