cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Ice Maker Keeps Freezing

I have the same problem,but I live in India.

Highlighted
Constellation

I also need to add that it was unplugged for 3 days and reset.  Dishwasher went out also so we just bought all new stuff.

Highlighted
Constellation

So like many I had the freezing up issue. Well I took care of that but now the ice maker only makes about 6 cubes every day max.  Replaced the filter and lowered the temp.  No change.  What could the issue be now?

Highlighted
Constellation

I also need to add that it was unplugged for 3 days and reset. Water filter was replaced with an OEM one as well.  Dishwasher went out also so we just bought all new stuff.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have a 1.5 year old model rf263beaesr refrigerator that the ice machine stopped working suddenly.  I heard this is an onions problem in Florida and wish I was told about the class action law suit before buying this.  
How can I get this fixed without paying a fortune. I am still paying off the refrigerator.  

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the same thing spend a lot of money on that fridge and we have not been able to use the ice maker cause it freezes up as soon or when I finally get it cleaned out, so frustration 

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung flex fridge is horrible. I talked to a service person and they said it is a known problem but they want 500 to fix problem on not even a two year old 3000 dollar fridge!

Highlighted
Constellation

Model #RF23J9011SR

I've fixed the ice maker in the past by watching YouTube videos.   I'v also seen many others have similar problems with the icer maker and that there is even a class action suit about this issue.

This time I can't even pull the bin out to scrape off the ice.  Apparently, it's frozen shut and I can't find the instructions to defrost the ice maker.  Could you please advise

1. how to defrost the ice maker so I can pull the bin out

2. should I file a warrenty repair?  The refrig was purchased 7/17/18 and I have an extra year warrently coverage provided by my credit card.

Your help would be most appreciated.  

Highlighted
Constellation

The ice maker in my RF28HFEDBSR refrigerator keeps freezing, and thus not producing ice. It's happening about once every 2-3 weeks now. Getting old. How do I fix this???

Highlighted
Constellation

I have a French Door Samsung Refrigerator and I would not recommend this to anyone!   I have to defrost our icemaker approx every week, once we do the refrigerator makes a loud noise that you can hear throught out the house.   We then unplug it for about 1 hr, replug it in and then usually that gets us to about 1 week before we have to defrost again.   We have had someone out to fix, seal and I"m told this unfixable and Samsung won't do anything to help.  

Help...for the amount of money you spend we should not have to do this.   Our friends are in disbelief when we tell them what has to happen to get it to stop making the loud noise!