cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: RF23HTEDBSR/AA Ice maker keeps freezing over.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes it is level. The unit was properly levelled when they installed it. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: RF23HTEDBSR/AA Ice maker keeps freezing over.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send the serial number to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Ice Maker Keeps Freezing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem, model # RF24FSEDBSR/AA, how do i fix this

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Like everyone else who owns a Samsung refrigerator, our ice maker keeps freezing up...  there has to be a real solution to this!  SamsungLou, I’ve already sent you a pm with my model & serial number.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bought ours in 2016. Just chatted with Samsung support. No Samsung service in our area. They suggested I buy a new icemaker and hire a random appliance tech put it in. No guarantees that it will solve the problem. Was putting up with is and thawing every two weeks but now it won't work at all. They lost another customer here. RF28JBEDBSG.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem and the ice bucket will not release. Been going on now for about 2+ years. Model RF28HMEDBSR. Any help would be much appreciated.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing.  U have come out TWICE and changed everything including mother board.  It now is worse than b4.  It  Now doesnt shut off.  I have photos.  I want a new refrigerator.  Not sure why this model isnt in the class action.  U have two bulletins out and you have done.both fixes and you clearly cant figure out why it's happening.  Please respond.  I now have a useless ice maker on an expensive refrigerator!!  15822554047534183933456582739697.jpg

15822554321634312996929954451311.jpg

15822554489291822536942376386578.jpg

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ours has been doing the same thing (Freezing over) and has now started dripping water when we use the ice dispenser in the door. It also leaks inside the fridge as well. 

It's extremely frustrating because it's not that old and it wasn't cheap Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?