Original topic:

Ice Maker ejector arms position problem

(Topic created on: 12/31/20 6:19 PM)
DrBeckerwood
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My icemaker sometimes makes ice, sometimes doesn't.  Sometimes the water fills up correctly, sometimes it only dribbles in a little.  There are no blockages as far as I can tell.

My ejector harvester arm fingers are pointed down into the ice. I've tried various resets; nothing works.

I can't figure out if the problem is the icemaker or the control board. Both are expensive fixes, so any tips would be appreciated.

Samsung Refrigerator
Model RS2555SW
S/N <HIDDEN>
Icemaker DA97-07549B

0 Likes
2 Replies
jgparker
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I know next to nothing about this, but the first thing I thought of is your water filter on it clogged, and maybe needs to be changed? Also, since the small water hose that runs from faucet to fridge is up in the cabinet, is it possible that items sometimes get pushed up against the hose, causing it to kink or not have the right grade/slope to it? Lastly, have you checked for any large air bubbles in the hose? That may prevent the water from going where it needs to for the ice/water dispensers.
0 Likes
DrBeckerwood
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thank you for your reply.  If any of those were the case, I'd also have a problem with the water dispenser, wouldn't I?  I don't.  I tested it, and the water dispenser fills a 250ml (8oz) container in 8 seconds.

0 Likes