cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Ice Maker in RF25HMEDBBC/AA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just bought a new RF25HMEDBBC/AA, which has an ice maker and dispenser.  Occasionally, I want a bin of ice for parties, however, the ice maker appears to be a sealed unit. The user manual on pages 23 -24 appears to show that I can access that icemaker, the ice bucket, but I can't see how to open it. The illustration doesn't look like anything inside our refrigerator.  That unit doesn't budge, period.

IMG_2598.jpgicemaker illustration.png

So, can I access that icebox?

Thanks, Vince Black, Sterling, VA

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Ice Maker in RF25HMEDBBC/AA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to see tat you are having trouble. You will need to push up on the front of the ice bucket, then pull forward to remove it.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Perhaps this forum isn't the ideal place to ask my question? If so, what other resources can I access that might have the info I seek?  Thanks, Vince

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to see tat you are having trouble. You will need to push up on the front of the ice bucket, then pull forward to remove it.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Your response worked!  Thanks!  IMG_2616.jpg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are most welcome!