cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userHeA7MnesZs
Constellation

Ice Maker leaking from door and freezing up

I am clueless as to how to resolve this issue. We remodeled our kitchen 2 years ago. We spent more money than I've ever spent on an appliance to get a French Door Samsung Refrigerator. It worked fine for a little over a year. It then started leaking water out of the door dispenser. Along with this, the Ice maker is freezing up. I called Samsung about the issue. After quite a discussion you decided to warranty the parts only since it was out of warranty. I had to pay $100 to the service company to set the appointment. The technician replaced the icemaker and said it appeared to be a bad design of the indoor despenser. Everything appeared fine for a few weeks then it started again. I called him directly and he came back out. He said that he had talked to Samsung and they suggested replacing it again in case it was faulty. Fast forward a few weeks later and the problem returned. This time I had to call the service company as my technician was no longer in the area. That meant...another $100 just to schedule another technician! I was so upset that my husband said that he would handle it and empty the icemaker twice a day into a huge bowl in the bottom drawer of the freezer. Ok. But now I have limited freezer space. This is not right. Please advise me on this issue.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Ice Maker leaking from door and freezing up

We are sorry that you are experiencing this. Please send us a private message with your model and serial number so that we can look into this for you http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Samsung_wOhZMDS
Astronaut

Re: Ice Maker leaking from door and freezing up

Garbage product