cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Ice maker continually freezes

I bought my refrigerator brand new from Best Buy. It was 3-4 months old when the ice maker froze. It has been service more times than I can count, having the entire iceamaker replaced twice, misc parts including hoses changed on numerous occasions, and a variety of seals & sealants used many times over. Best Buy says it's a Samsung issue, and vice versa. I was told by serviceman that Samsung icemakers are serviced more than any other brand. According to Best Buy, icemakers aren't covered under the warranty. Samsung knows they produced an ineffective piece of equipment (apparently this style of icemakers isn't made anymore) and they should have replaced the refrigerator early on. Will have to rethink buying anythingade by Samsung since they don't make things right by consumers.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Ice maker continually freezes

I'm sorry to hear that, so that I may look into this can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.