cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userf3BJH1gYhB
Constellation

Ice maker does not work - RF263BEAESR

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Clearly I’m not the only one who had this problem. My ice maker worked just fine till right past the warranty period. Then it stopped working, started back on its own, stoped again. I reset it and it works. Now completely doesn’t work ever. Also has leaked out the bottom for a couple years now. I’m very interested in joining in on the lawsuit that I hear about. Samsung are you going to do anything about this? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Ice maker does not work - RF263BEAESR

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you have been over the various troubleshooting listed on the boards, then repairs would be our only other recommendation. We can make no guarantees, but in order to look into possible coverage can you send us a private message with the full model code and serial number here?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Ice maker does not work - RF263BEAESR

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you have been over the various troubleshooting listed on the boards, then repairs would be our only other recommendation. We can make no guarantees, but in order to look into possible coverage can you send us a private message with the full model code and serial number here?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.