Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
useruzhqRSubWn
Constellation

Ice maker not working RF28HMEDBSR/AA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model RF28HMEDBSR/AA, ice maker will not work.  Ice maker froze up.  I defrosted and reset.  Reset button makes ping after 2 to 3 seconds. However, The ice off light on the door panel stays  illuminated.  After reset, ice maker dumped one small batch of cubes, but has not made any more. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Ice maker not working RF28HMEDBSR/AA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You'll need to repeatedly press the "Ice Maker Off" button until it's no longer illuminated.  That's the reason that it's only dumping one batch of ice at a time.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You'll need to repeatedly press the "Ice Maker Off" button until it's no longer illuminated.  That's the reason that it's only dumping one batch of ice at a time.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

usermZuiWG6hwe
Constellation

My refrigerator does this and when I called Samsung they...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My refrigerator does this and when I called Samsung they said it cant be working when they come out. But if this is a flaw in the refrigerator why wouldn't they jyst come out and fix it. It freezes back up every couple months

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My refrigerator does this and when I called Samsung they...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get back to us as soon as you can.