cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Ice maker not working - recall

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I went out and had a 3rd party company who is samsung authorized. He helped a customer before me and stated that our fridges were the exact same with the same issue on the ice maker. He said samsung covered the cost after she showed them her invoice. Is mine under the class action lawsuit? I paid $300 for them to come out and fix it today. Does anyone know how do I get my invoice covered like the other customer? 

Model # F263BEAESG/AA

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Ice maker not working - recall

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'd be happy to look into this for you, mind sending me a private message here with your full model code and serial number?-->http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'd be happy to look into this for you, mind sending me a private message here with your full model code and serial number?-->http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have the same issue, how can you resolve for me.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ice maker is broken.

Model #: RF263BEAEWW/AA

HELP!!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, is the icemaker not producing ice? 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My ice maker is still making a terribly loud noise even after following suggestions per Samsung to fix it.   I'm wondering if my ice maker is part of the recall.  Model #RF23J9011SG

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having same issue, how can Samsung resolve for me?

Model #  rf260beaesr

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To anyone experiencing this please send me your full model code and serial number via private message.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello my ice maker is also broken, and we've defrosted and restarted numerous times. HELP, hot weather is here. Model Name RF263BEAEWW/AA Serial # <hidden>. Please advise how we get this ice maker fixed, or replace the fridge/freezer altogether.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought a RF24FSEDB fridge with the exact same issues with my icemaker. Is there a recall to get it fixed? Thanks Ryan