cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Ice maker

Sorry if this has been posted before

So I got the Samsung 3 French door refrigerator and it has a ice maker in the freezer.  It's making ice but the ice comes out in a chunk and not cubes well I guess it's cubes just not breaking apart.  I've tried to get help l, but I'm just told to reset it.  Which I did but still doing the same thing.  I added a picture to see if anyone else had this problem and could help me fix it. 78D276BC-8FA6-4CB1-81DD-5F4AFF8D98AA.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Ice maker

If you have already reset the maker the next step would to schedule a service call for this. To proceed with service feel free to send me a private message with your full model and serial number. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Hi

i hit the rest button again till it made a beeping noise.  If it doesn't fix it can I reach to you then?

Constellation

Hi

they were very nice and helpful with trying to fix the ice maker.  The service person thought we had to much pressure in the line and we had that fixed this weekend.  I hit reset and unfortunately it's still making ice the same way.