JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Induction CookTop Exploded

(Topic created: Friday)
JohnDowling00
Astronaut
Options

I have a Samsung Induction Cooktop that I have had nothing but problems with. It didn’t work from the day I purchased it and Samsung came and replaced all the elements. Last week one of the elements over heated and exploded a chunk of glass out of the cooktop.. Samsung refused to fix it under warranty. Trying to tell me that it was Physical Damage. The damage is a chunk out of the glass not a crack and I even received an error message from smarthub that a burner overheated. Even the repair man said that the stove malfunctioned  I called repeatedly and Samsung won’t let their agents reopen the case. How to I proceed from here to get the case reevaluated?

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Oh my goodness! We're glad no one was hurt when this happened! We'd like to provide further assistance.  So that we may get this looked into as soon as possible please call in at 1-800-726-7864 or send a private message to any of the moderators here with a link to this post, the full model code and serial number of the washer as well as the following information below. 

Place of purchase:
First and Last Name:
Physical Street Address:
City, State, and Zip Code:
Home phone number:
Alternate phone number:     
Email address: