cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usersHZcYOwTTB
Cosmic Ray

Inside view no longer working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The inside view seems to not be working correctly after some kind of update.  It used to work however now it shows me an inside view photo it took from months ago even though the timestamp of the photo on the fridge is almost current. I’ve tried to flip the red switch to reboot the touch panel.  I’ve also powered on and off the entire fridge.  Id like to avoid removing and adding my profile because i think it removes all the photos that I’ve put on the fridge.  Is there a way to avoid it from removing all my photos? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
usersHZcYOwTTB
Cosmic Ray

Re: Inside view no longer working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After trying some other suggestions fro

other users it started to work!  I’ve been without this function for months!  So I added the SmartThings app onto the fridge with the fridge showing up.  The next day, it started to update and now it seems to be updating/working a second day in a row. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
usersHZcYOwTTB
Cosmic Ray

Re: Inside view no longer working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After trying some other suggestions fro

other users it started to work!  I’ve been without this function for months!  So I added the SmartThings app onto the fridge with the fridge showing up.  The next day, it started to update and now it seems to be updating/working a second day in a row. 

View solution in original post