Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Inside view not working RF265BEAESR/AA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userLwy7swXkkS I am sorry to hear this. Can you please drop a Private Message with the following: 

Model and serial numbers

Family Hub version

App version (if needed)

https://bit.ly/2mQxylV

userLwy7swXkkS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still haven't received any updates from Samsung support. My inside view is not working, it's been almost 4 months.

usernpVDrj9Sml
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey so I'm having the exact same issue. I've had a crazy time trying to get this fixed. I actually had Samsung send me a technician to try to fix the issue but they could not. After which I tried to call again and they told me that I set it up wrong...not correct. After speaking with 15 different people at Samsung, they're sending ANOTHER technician. Apparently this time they're going to replace the cameras. 

I didn't really exact to spend this much money on my appliances and not have the work properly. I'm going to think twice next time I go to buy appliances. I hear LG has some nice products. 

jallis47
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same problem with not being able to view the inside. Service person just left,  replaced the display panel.

user6BxOv5NhA9
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here.  Best Buy has sent the Geek Squad technician (fortunately, it is the same person each time, so i don't have to bring someone else up to speed) here four times to" replace camera bar, replace right side door, replace tablet, replace main PCB board.  These fixes have done nothing to solve the problem.  

Best Buy won't replace the refrigerator because it was an "open box" item that they assured us only had small dents on the side.  The refrigerator cameras worked at some point, because there was a picture of an empty fridge on there when it was first installed.  The installation team might have broken something when they removed the doors to get the refrigerator through the door.

Samsung said that they don't support it because it was an open box item.  

ChrisBabes
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I found a solution to this!!! My cameras stopped working February  9th.  Up until then I could see inside the fridge since I got the fridge.  I tried everything mentioned including factory reset.  After that I didn't even get to see my old inside pics from Feb 9 and before and only the fake generic pic.  Today I played with the smart things app on the fridge itself.   I clicked to add my fridge and view inside.  It started doing the clocking then showed inside.  I tried my Family Hub app on my phone and view inside on fridge screen as well after this and presto! Hope this works for others.  I'm happy.

userTBE1lEkuVa
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks.  Resetting with the red button solved the problem for me.