cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Inside view of the fridge not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just as some other users, my inside view has never worked.  I'm stuck with the image.  Even after upgrading to the latest software.  The rest of the fridge works great and love the apps, but one of the reasons I bought this fridge was to be able to look inside when shopping

RF265BEAESR/AA

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Inside view of the fridge not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Very sorry to hear of this, can you confirm if you have already tried the following steps:

-Reboot the hub using the red switch at the top of the door

-Ensure hub software is fully up-to date

-Test removing the profile and re-adding it

-Test a reset of the hub

If these steps are not helpful, then repairs are recommended.​​​​​​​

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just to confirm, have you already tested rebooting the hub or a factory reset of the hub?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I did, I tried everything from reboot to reset to making sure it has the latest software (where the fridge auto magically reboots btw), nothing helps, checked cables as far as I could, still nothing

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you able to view the inside of the unit through the Family Hub on the unit itself?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem.  The cameras have only taken one photo when we installed the fridge.  ( using the inside view on the fridge not a phone.  ) 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userRgrskw0RLl, have you tried a factory reset of the unit or removing the profile and re-adding it?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same is happening to us. Brand new fridge but the cameras do not seem to work as it still shows the factory picture. I hope this will get resolved quickly as my husband is really unhappy about this after paying a lot of money for this fancy fridge 

we did the manufactury reboot and logged out without success.

we called Samsung and it seems like someone will call us back

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Very sorry to hear of this, can you confirm if you have already tried the following steps:

-Reboot the hub using the red switch at the top of the door

-Ensure hub software is fully up-to date

-Test removing the profile and re-adding it

-Test a reset of the hub

If these steps are not helpful, then repairs are recommended.​​​​​​​

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue, inside view doesn’t work. It looks like the software update 3.0 has bug and this giant company is still unable to find a solution.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Forget to mention, I did chat with Samsung support service on Aug 7 and have submitted all the information about the Samsung refrigerator. The person from Samsung told me that next level of support service will contact me in 24 hours and still waiting to hear back from them. It’s Aug 11 today and still no communication from Samsung.