cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Installation issues

We recently built a new house and bought a kitchen appliance package from Samsung. Additionally, we paid for installation. Our appliances(other than the microwave which was on back order) arrived on July 10th. The delivery man installed the stove, wouldn't hook up the refrigerator and said he wasn't "certified" to install our dishwasher. A month later and at LEAST 35 phone calls  from my husband it still sits in the packaging in my kitchen. Not useable or installed. They delivered the microwave. The delivery guy(same one as before) informed us he was injured and would not be installing our microwave. We have been in our house for a month and no one will help us and we can't use appliances we purchased and PAID to have installed. Shame on your customer service Samsung

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Installation issues

@user7CgGiZCiY5 

Since this is a technical support forum staffed by non-Samsung folks we're likely unable to help here.

I would reach out to the Samsung team here:

In the US? --> https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Outside the US? --> http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

---

Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Installation issues

I'm so sorry to hear that you had this problem!  I just had our new $3K refrigerator delivered yesterday, and while I too thought I had paid for it to be installed (if my memory serves me correctly, this was required for the extended warranty I purchased on the item), the delivery drivers dropped it off (yes, one of them LITERALLY DROPPED it out of the delivery vehicle while unloading my new 300+lb appliance himself!), brought it inside and told us all we needed to do was hook up the waterline and we'd be good to go.  Now I have a fridge with a broken wheel in my kitchen that isn't making ice and wont dispense water . . . but is leaking plenty of water all over the floor.  (Murphy's law also mandated that the installers would be closed by the time I called them about this yesterday, so it looks like I'll have to deal with this until at least Monday.   I cannot imagine waiting weeks though - let alone leaving multiple messages (35+!?!  That's unconscionable!).  Here's hoping we both have our issues resolved soon!