cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Invalid Model Number for Microwave

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recently bought a microwave from Best Buy in the US. The sticker on the backside of the microwave lists a model number MS14K6000AG and serial number <hidden>. Howeve, when attempting to register this product, I receive the error that the model number is invalid. Any tips?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Invalid Model Number for Microwave

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The full model number is MS14K6000AG/AA -- a Samsung Care Pro representative named Manish told me the /AA that occurs at the end is a region code. Unfortunately, the tech did not provide a link where one could find a complete list of the region codes.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The full model number is MS14K6000AG/AA -- a Samsung Care Pro representative named Manish told me the /AA that occurs at the end is a region code. Unfortunately, the tech did not provide a link where one could find a complete list of the region codes.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, I recommend calling in to 1-800-Samsung and speaking with our Accounts team about this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.