JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

KNOW DEFECTS. Refrigerator FAIL…all food ruined

(Topic created: 12-01-2021 11:17 AM)
userGfXEplA4Zc
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Walked into kitchen this morning and all food in refrigerator is warm and in freezer is thawing. This refrigerator has had freeze up and water leak problems for a couple of years. I had no idea this was a KNOWN DEFECT until I started researching. As I write this I hear a buzzing noise which sounds like a compressor that is not working.   How do I get Samsung to stand behind this failed product???

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! I'm so sorry to hear about this! I can definitely understand losing your food first thing is not a wonderful way to start off the day 😞 ...

We'd be happy to help you look into service options, as based on your symptoms it does sound like a service-related matter. 

Please message one of our moderators with the following information so we can seek the best resolution for you. 

Name:

Street address:

Phone Number

Email:

Place of Purchase

Full Model Number: 

Serial Number:

( To PM A moderator just click on my name or any of our mod's names and select the message option or you can click the following link: http://bit.ly/2tCGnGK )

0 Likes
userNGx27B0BkC
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANY SAMSUNG APPLIANCES EVER AGAIN...DISH WASHER ALL RUSTED INSIDE AFTER 3YRS, REFRIGERATOR ICEMAKER FREEZES EVERY OTHER WEEK, WASHING MACHINE RUSTED INSIDE
0 Likes