cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Kitchen appliances are now scrap metal

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased a complete kitchen package from Best Buy. A refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave. In less then 2 years but after the warranty all 3 brake. Seems odd, right? The icemaker continues to freeze over. The dish washer does not complete a cycle leaving the dishes dirty and the microwave started sparking almost starting a fire. We chose Samsung because of the brand reputation and were willing to pay more for the products because of this reputation but once again we were fooled. In less then two years our kitchen is just storage for scrap metal. And being out of warranty we are forced to eat the cost of a shotty product. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Kitchen appliances are now scrap metal

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, please send me your full model and serial numbers  via private message at your earliest convenience http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model codes and serial numbers for your units via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, please send me your full model and serial numbers  via private message at your earliest convenience http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

View solution in original post