cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Lcd screen is not responding

I purchased my refrigerator on 06/20/2020 and now the touch screen is not responding. The screen turns on and I can use smart view to mirror anotherdevice, but I can't swipe the screen or get it to respond to any type of touch.  The proximity sensor is also working just fine.  The fridge will come on when Mouton is detected. I've tried to reset it using the red button several times and unplugging it. Nothing seems to be working.  Please help

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Lcd screen is not responding

Return it.. while u can ,,

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userpRduvCVDKb    We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link, and we will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I started having the same issue. Fridge is only 2 months old. The LCD screen started freezing up about a week ago. Tried power off and restarting several time. It works for a few mins after reset, and freezes again. Looks like they pushed some buggy software update. Sent a PM to support and waiting to hear back.