cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userMVql8tRheB
Asteroid

Leveling legs won't turn on Samsung RF28R7351SR fridge

I need to level my fridge as the wheels are on the floor, thus causing the doors to not be properly align and closed (alert that door is open). I read the manual, it said to use a flathead and insert it to the leveling leg and turn clockwise or counterclockwise. I've done this MANY times on other appliances, no issues. For some reason it does not turn on this fridge no matter how hard I try.

Am I doing something wrong?

b4608316dd3ff8724b02146d9291f1d61c071aa7-1.jpgf2650ef9931402a417f9d4978711bd763834f574-1.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
useruvDd9EOZwY
Constellation

Re: Leveling legs won't turn on Samsung RF28R7351SR fridge

We are having the same problem. Were you able to figure it out?

userMVql8tRheB
Asteroid

No, I haven't done it yet. Someone elsewhere suggested you need to get something underneath the fridge to lift it up and then you can twist the leveling legs.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

In order to solve this concern, you would have to contact a professional installation company. They would be able to assist you with this matter.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

useruvDd9EOZwY
Constellation

Thank you! Do you know if this is something that should have been done when the delivery happened? I paid for the installation service.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

There is nothing specific I'm aware of, but leaving the unit and connecting the wiring harness is one of the main things that should have been handled. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.