cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

ME20h705mss Microwave keeps shutting off after 2-3 seconds

My over the range Samsung microwave, model #me20h705mss keeps shutting down after only 2-3 seconds.  I've unplugged, reset the clock, none of that works. As soon as I start it up, it trips, after only 2 seconds, and the clock goes back to 12:00. No burn smell like it's overheating...just stops working.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: ME20h705mss Microwave keeps shutting down after 2-3 seconds

I'm sorry to hear that, have you tried unplugging the microwave and plugging it back up? Also how long has this been occurring? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes. It's been doing it all day. I have unplugged it several times. Waited several minutes the last two times. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can you send me a private message with your full serial number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

That hasn't worked for mine, tried several times

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: ME20h705mss Microwave keeps shutting off after 2-3 seconds

Mine is doing the same thing for weeks now nd today it's really bad. I own their phones, refrigerator, tvs nd microwave. The microwave is the worst I ever owned. How do you fix this problem?