Original topic:

MODEL RF23A9671 Fit Manual is wrong

(Topic created: 11-10-2021 06:17 AM)
usersBofmPmpzN
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I bought this fridge and downloaded the measurement guide from Samsung's website. Since is going to be flushed into a cabinet, I took precise steps to make sure i follow the guide. The guide said it the height is 70 3/4" to the height of the body and 71 7/8" on the hinge and door. The hinge and door is supposed to stick out of the cabinet. When we unboxed the fridge, a unremovable plastic casing in sitting on top of the fridge which is taking up half of the body. This casing is about 2 inches in height therefore the fridge cannot fit. Nowhere in the manuals, fit guide does it say that. Now we need to get a cabinet person to replace the top cabinet that goes on top of it. I have pictures to prove my point.

Samsung, this is a big boo boo on your part. Who can I call for a remedy  and you need to fix your manuals for this...  

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I understand how frustrating this can be. I have marked this for my engineers to investigate. Please contact the Samsung support team at 800-726-7864 with any additional questions.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usersBofmPmpzN
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Lou, I appreciate your reply but the number you gave me is a sales line. The last thing I want to do is purchase another Samsung product. I just purchased a Frame TV 3 weeks ago (probably my last one until Samsung get things together)... I already cancel my backorder for a cooktop and wall oven because it's been backordered since July... I cannot wait any longer and I have been patient until now. I need the number of Level 3 support, product liability, warranty line, damage assessment and more than just sales or Level1 customer service. Somebody who can open a case for me and remedy my issue.

This fridge was an item of inspiration point for my kitchen designer and designed the cabinets around it. Due to Samsung's incorrect information on their official guide, i have to get cabinet replaced and get the contractors back again. In addition to that, the fridge is defective and un-repairable according to the Samsung technician who came out to look at the fridge due to some issue with the door and led him to notice the compressor was protruding out of the case and integrity issues with the wall. Just pure lemon.

I have opened 2 tickets with Samsung and I am still waiting for remedy.... Still waiting.... In the meanwhile, the family has no place to put food, drinks, water and medicine....

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Good afternoon, my sincerest apologies. I provided the eCommerce number by mistake rather than our support line. I have edited the post with the correct number, thank you for pointing this out for me.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes