This microwave is about 2 years old, bought brand new at Best Buy for over $200 and it no longer powers on. I've tried multiple outlets and had the same result...the microwave will not turn on. Two years of standard use then failure is unacceptable for such an expensive microwave.
Does it make any sound at all? maybe a beep even though the light or anything doesn't work?
Can you send me a private message with your serial number and zip code? I would like to review your case.http://bit.ly/2tCGnGK