cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUfuSxAJ7VM
Astronaut

Re: Microwave ME21H706MQG stopped working

I purchased the same model microwave along with a stove and refrigerator in  2016 and 3 days ago, 2018,  the

microwave just turned off on me and I wasn’t even using it. I just noticed the time was off so I thought it was the

electrical outlet problem, but that works perfectly fine. When I called samsung they told me I wasn’t  under warranty and they have no one in my area to come out.  

eLMi
Constellation

No power to my microwave also. Pressed the 30 seconds button > start > turned on for one second popped and no there's no power to it. Have all matching appliances and media centers and I just had to fix the fridge. This shouldn't be happening to three year old appliances. Really leaving a bad taste in my mouth. Anyone figure out a fix for this? Nothing online. 

userZ7NRsa2jY1
Constellation

Were you able to resolve the issue? I’m having the same issue with my microwave and I also just had to replace my refrigerator. So annoying!!!
userqqaR8UnwYH
Astronaut

Have you heard anything back?  I purchased mine from best buy last year and just today microwaved some pizza and although the pizza was warm the microwave was not.  Checked power (plug Sparks) but nothing, no lights, display or anything.  If Samsung doesn't feel the microwaves are dangerous maybe my six year old can get it fixed for me, he's pretty handy Smiley Wink

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Could you send us a private message with your model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userDE4QfEVBNk
Astronaut

My ME18h704sfs microwave quit working with intermittent power like those mentioned above. What is the problem?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@ userDE4QfEVBNk Is it just intermittent power or is the panel not responding? Have you confirmed that the connection to the power outlet is secure?

userrk07SmufMY
Constellation

My Samsung black stainless steel microwave model ME18H704SFG is having the same issues as described above. The display flashes on and off when the door is closed hard enough. What is the solution?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@ userrk07SmufMY Does the flashing stop or do you have to open and shut the door again?