JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Microwave ME21M706BAS beeps and displays 7:77 followed by PRESS START on it's own.

(Topic created on: 4/30/21 10:40 AM)
userwIipqTLk79
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Microwave ME21M706BAS beeps and displays 7:77 followed by PRESS START on it's own. It's been happening for about a year. Unplugging does not correct this. All filters are clean, no issues with using the microwave except for having to keep pressing Cancel so I can put in the time duration I want. It's getting pretty frustrating.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I'm sorry to hear that if this occurs after power cycling the microwave this will require service, please feel free to send me private message with your full model number and serial number so that I may look into this? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I'm sorry to hear that if this occurs after power cycling the microwave this will require service, please feel free to send me private message with your full model number and serial number so that I may look into this? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes