Original topic:

Microwave beeps and 7 scrolls across the screen

(Topic created: 07-08-2021 08:24 AM)
userpgDOkxUE7m
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have a Samsung microwave/range hood. The serial/model # is DE68-04487A-01. My microwave beeps and 7 scrolls across the screen. This happens all day long. How can this be reset to the factory settings? Is there a button to reset the software? I see others on here with the same problem. Please post the solution publicly so that we can all benefit. Thank you.

3 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Have you tried to unplug the unit for 2-3 minutes? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
user5ecanZJN8Y
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have a Samsung microwave model DE68-04487A-01 that has will randomly beep and press the 7 key. 7 will show up on the display.  This seems to be a known issue by reading other posts. Is there a fox for this issue. Unfortunately the serial number label has been scratched out.

image.jpg

0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, I completely understand the concern and would like to assist as best as possible. Have you tried to unplug the unit for 2-3 minutes for a reset? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes