Original topic:

Microwave beeps and resets to 7 seconds

(Topic created: 06-12-2021 09:44 AM)
userV3IW3q3asl
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have the same issue as described by this previous post:

"My microwave resets overnight and every morning shows 7 seconds and beeps.  I have seen other post and have reset the microwave but it always does it again.  What is the fix? If so many have the same problem is there a recall, if the answer is no...why not?"

How do I get assistance with this? Thank you! 

4 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I understand how this may be a cause for concern does this occur after power cycling the microwave? If it does then this will require service please send me a private message with your full model and serial number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userItGWQwaWbQ
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am having the same issue.  I have power cycled the microwave several times and it doesn't help.  This is the second round of this as I've already the door replaced.  It will start beeping randomly and showing 7s.  Sometimes the microwave starts and sometimes the fans just starts on high.  I just had a Samsung technician here today working on my microwave and was told to call Samsung.  He said either the door needs to be replaced or it could be missing the screw from the first replacement.  Either way, he said there was a service bulletin and it would be covered.  I called Samsung and was told it was out of warranty and I would have to pay for it.  

SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I would be more than happy to look into this for you.  Could you send me a private message with your full model and serial number? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userItGWQwaWbQ
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Sorry, the Samsung technician was working on my ice maker.  Too many issues with my Samsung appliances.

0 Likes